Thursday, April 7, 2011

How do I use these details when composing a rap

How do I use these details when composing a rap?
Well this girl asked me to make her a rhyme here's the things about that she's texted; "Love interests;; Dont really have one at this moment. I'm diggin the ridin solo trend(:  Dreams;; I want to go into the WNBA and have a family. But if not that then i'm gonna either be a nurse so i can support my family, or if my Husband has a nice job be a sub for school  Sports!!;; Volleyball is my passion. Basketball is my sport. Softball is my life!!  Hair Color;; A very light brown almost blonde A dirty dishwater blonde. With beautiful natural highlights(: I love my hair color honestly   Eye Color; Blue as the blue sky.Sometimes a grayish blue color which i love Or sometimes a dark blue   Favorite color turquoise :D"
Rap and Hip-Hop - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
We dont care about any of that... And we're not writing it for you..



Read more discussion :