Thursday, October 7, 2010

I need advice elder care

I need advice elder care?
After a year of carin ( basically solo ) for my mom with cancer ( gave up my menial job shut off few social contacts ) on fri i apparenly fell apart dont remember much but she was put in a nursing home wo my consent Now i cant see her or no where she is my family has had contact is this legal. I have heard from realatives they will call me but 2 days they have not I have power of Attorney and mom is confused by the pain killers she takes. I am in vermont. Does anyone know my rights and assumin i could should i try and legally force them to see mom get her home or trust that she is bein cared for. Also her soc security is what keeps bills paid since i left work can nursin home take that even though it would leave her and me homeless. No idea if they have tried but worried bout it She is I have been told gettin hear treatments which ealier in a confused state she was balkin at. Up until now i have been drivin her the 60mi rd trip she is now closer as far as I know ( not sure where )
Other - Cultures & Groups - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i have just answered this question in the senior section and i will stand with that answer - would cut and paste but do not know how!!!




Read more discussion :