Saturday, April 14, 2012

weird stuff (dreams and feelings)

weird stuff (dreams and feelings)?
#1- it was a dream about a dude (not me) in an electric chair and a nurse who looks like the lunch lady at school counted down from six and at one he went up into a tube thing and then it flashed and he was pulled out an was turned into stone (kinda looked like the frozen han solo in star wars) I was watching it on tv. kinda like a doccumentary. #2 i was in gym class talking with my friends and all of a sudden this girl from my biology class comes up to us with with her friends and said we want to have some fun with you guys and i was eying one of them when all of a sudden this other girl came up to me wearing purple lip gloss and kissed me and then asked me if apple blossom was a weird name and i said no and then we made out for a really long time what do these mean???? btw both happened in the same night I also feel like something important will happen soon. something that could change my life. why do i feel like this? and wat do these dreams mean?
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i wish i had your dream just be glad




 Read more discussion :