Monday, November 7, 2011

What's a good song to sing as a solo besides these

What's a good song to sing as a solo besides these?
I'm going with my friend to a nursing home to do some caroling, and she wants me to sing a song by myself too while she plays the piano. I need to figure out a song to sing before Monday, December 21st. I'm pretty sure I'm a mezzo-suprano/suprano type voice (all my teacher has heard me sing is The National Anthem tho lol). I'll put a star next to the ones that I would have done (that fit my voice) except for I can't sing any of these cause we're caroling them: Santa Clause is coming to town Deck the halls The first noel Joy to the world Winter wonderland (*) Have yourself a merry little christmas Jingle Bells (*) O come all ye faithful White Christmas (*) Hark the harold angels sing We wish you a merry Christmas Anybody know any other well known songs that would work well with my voice type?
Other - Music - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Christmases when you were mine-Taylor Swift
2 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeNJmOsBS94

3 :
I'll be home for christmas




Read more discussion :