Saturday, November 28, 2009

Has anyone read Obama's book

Has anyone read Obama's book?
it is full of hatred: Quote from Barack Obama’s book, Dreams Of My Father: “The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam.” From ‘Dreams of my Father’, “In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school” “I studied the Koran..” rom ‘Audacity of Hope: “Lolo (Obama’s step father) followed a brand of Islam ….”I looked to Lolo for guidance”. From ‘The Audacity Of Hope, “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” From The Audacity Of Hope, “We are no longer just a Christian nation,” “We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.” From Dreams of My Father, ” I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER’S RACE”. From ‘Dreams of my Father’, “The emotion between the races could never be pure….. the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart.” From The Audacity Of Hope, “We are no longer just a Christian nation,” “We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.” From Dreams of My Father, ” I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER’S RACE”. From ‘Dreams of my Father’, “The emotion between the races could never be pure….. the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart.” From ‘Dreams of My Father’, “I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites” From Dreams Of My Father, “never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself..”. hey 13 yo, you need to open your eyes and your mind and quit stuffing it with propaganda. You are still wet behind the ears, beat it punk! And hey 13 yo " " marks are quotations. It's usually a proper way to show they are the exact words of the individual making those statements. I cannot believe you didn't cover that in 1st grade english! You must be one of the "special ed" kids.....know what that means, boy?
Elections - 15 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I will never read anything by Obama. Urgh. That liberal! He hates America! He only wants to run America so he can bring us down.
2 :
good job quoting out of context. btw u know when you buy that book and quote from it you're funding obama...
3 :
I swear I just read this question... get a life!
4 :
I'm waiting to find it on a table in a Garage sale for 25 cents.
5 :
Yes and I think he had audacity to write the damn book. America, these quotes given here are a great insight into this danger called Obama!
6 :
I am willing to bet you haven't read it and got these out of context quotes from some website and/or spam mail. Makes ya luk smart tho
7 :
I read Audacity of Hope and you've blown these excerpts out of proportion...I found nothing racist throughout the text.
8 :
I'm thirteen and yes, I've read both of them. Why'd you put ".."? He spent two years at a Muslim school. So? There are Muslims who go to Christian private schools. That doesn't mean they are Christian. Same case here. Why'd you put "..."? He was talking about ONE issue not all. That's true we are a nation full of different religions. Got a problem? Then get out! Because the rest of his family was African American. That means there will always be racists. That's pretty sad that a teen had to explain that to you.
9 :
Thanks you just gave Obama the American Muslim vote. At the rate you are going, you could get a job in McCain's advisory staff.
10 :
On page 254 of Audacity of Hope he calls Jews KIKES! Now that was changed in the audio books! He revised out all the things that would hurt him, that is why his first additions are harder to find!
11 :
Yes I read his books. I really didn't care much for them. Meaningless dribble.
12 :
I doubt you've read his books. You're just passing on some of that good ol' Republican propaganda. You really should read them. You would then realize how brilliant he is and how good he would be for this country. Instead, you offer passages that have been abbreviated, truncated and taken out of context. I don't think McCain has even written a book. Obama for America!
13 :
no sense in it, he lies to himself, he doesn't need my money, I'll pass
14 :
Dem's use "snippets" to put Bush down, check out David Letterman every night, but that seems to be okay to do to a white man, but God help us if we take "snippets" to show a black man. I guess I need to sign up for the Black Liberation college to "really" understand who I "really" am.
15 :
And there are many more quotes Obama supporters wish you wouldn't share.




Read more discussion :