Friday, October 28, 2011

Should I delivery solo or not

Should I delivery solo or not?
I am due in about 7 weeks and I still haven’t decided if I want anyone with me while I deliver my baby. I am really annoyed and irritated already and I can only imagine I will be worse while in labor. Has anyone ever delivered without anyone besides the doctor and nurses in the room?
Pregnancy - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have no kids right now. But many people only have their boyfriend/ husband with the nurse and doctors in the room, thats it. I wouldn't feel comfortable with the family in there, thats what the waiting rooms for. good luck with your choice.
2 :
I delivered for kids 3 of them solo the last one with my sister in law giving birth is undescribable it is truly a miracle labor is what is rough delivery is a breeze if i had the chance like my kids i would share it with the ones closest to me no one was aloud in when i was pregnant i was with my girls you could not give me a billion dollars to miss it the baby is a miracle giving birth is a blessing good luck
3 :
Usually it's common to have the father of the child in there or, if you don't want them, some women have their mothers. Really it is all about whatever is going to make you the most comfortable. You delivery is about you and the baby, you don't need any other added stress, so if you do have someone, make sure they are someone who supports you.
4 :
When I had my daughter my mom would not leave the room and I was so annoyed (my husband was there as well). So when I had my son I didn't tell anyone until after he was born, I didn't want the madhouse that I had when she was born. I was like you and really irritable and I even told my husband that if he did one thing to annoy me he was getting kicked out. He ended up being just fine and even helped catch our son and cut the cord. I suggest inviting ONE person in there because you want someone to be there for support but don't tell anyone else until after the baby is born.
5 :
i just had my mom and one nurse. if i had to do it all over again i would make sure there was another person in there with me. i only had one person holding my leg..my mom...and it was so hard. i dont care if i have to pull a stranger out in the hospital to hold my other left next time around...i will do it! my arms from holding my legs hurt the most after having my son. so make sure there are two people holding your legs. there wasnt but one nurse in the room with me until i was about done.
6 :
I was the same way when i was about to have my son. i had been arguing a lot with my boyfriend(his father) and wasnt even sure if i wanted him there when he was born. he was and i am glad that he was there to see our son be born. everything is good now



  Read more discussion :