Monday, December 14, 2009

Need your answer and attention – may its not only my story may its yours.

Need your answer and attention – may its not only my story may its yours.?
I used internet first time 10 years before someone introduced me this and first I had only one interest that was chatting and you know that firstly most of people do it same thing I did and makes lot of online friend but for limited time then I found a very nice friend who was from Indonesia she was/ is very nice soon we become a good friend she share me everything which belong her life and me too we talked a lot I shared everything of my life to her she was doing nursing course at that time she all time mail me in detail and every time and I suggest and advise her whatever I think better for her she always says me uda ( I think in idnonaisin langaurge its like good frend of brother) but suddenly she ignored me whenever I mailed her and taled online she said she is busy or she have a class I was very sad then I just leave contact with her then time to time I recived her mail then my father died but she didn’t mail me I thougt that we share every thing with each other but this was very big incident for me but her ignorance on this occasion was really pain full then after some time we were again in contact during time I got engagement she was very happy and she said that send her picture then I sent my fiancées pic she saw and gave me nice comment then once again we disconnected long time meanwhile I got married but not recived mail from here she joined frendster site and invited me I joined too then I saw there her marriage picture I see with happy but was sad that she didn’t inform me. Today I was thinking that we don’t know whats time ahead one who is our good frend and we are sharing everthing will she / he be remain be goodfreind to you I feel that I could not say what I am feeling or I am thinking my be you got my point plz ignore my rough English because its not my first language just give your views on it
Friends - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
U can't judge a person until u met them personally, what i believe. May be she was in contact with u just for fun like timepass. She showed no interest in ur life. Many persons on net make friends, even some feel that they fall in love. But how can u fall in love on net.Love has now become fashion. Then also somewhere in ur mind remains that person u r talking too is really ur best friend or soulmate. Just live ur life happily and don't think about her.



Read more discussion :