Sunday, June 28, 2009

I have been working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia since 2004 as Exhibit Designer.

I have been working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia since 2004 as Exhibit Designer.?
Please advise due to the fact my wife will follow me to move in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in the near months. She ask me about how women in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia get jobs? Please advise if you have any information about this. My wife already has experiences as formal job in Indonesia since 1995 as Administration. She really need has activity when she would move in Riyadh. Informal job will OK, as long as not to be a maid. Perhaps, for example as Beautician or Nurse. Anybody has suggestion or information about this?
Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If it is similar to Qatar, She basically comes in through your visa, and she doesn't need special permits to work, but she can only work part time. They are pretty lenient about that, but if she wants to work full time, she will have to go through the paperwork. Again, this is based on neighboring Qatar. A nurse may require special registration, but she could clearly work at a hospital in some capacity. I hope that at least gives you some perspective.
2 :
After this try to get employment Visa of your choice and get into the job .


Read more discussion :