Friday, December 7, 2012

Can I get my US visitor visa

Can I get my US visitor visa?
Hi everyone, Im a registered nurse working full time in Sydney holding permanent residency of Australia and my nationality is Indonesian. Im planning a trip to NYC in November. I have bought the ticket and booked the accommodation. Stupid me, leaving the process of obtaining a visa the last. Now im desperate to get a visitor visa with just 3 weeks time. I have scheduled an interview and gathered all the documents that show that I am a genuine tourist with full intention to come back to Sydney (letters and photos from family and friends, letter from employer, paychecks, bank statements, bills, tax return, superannuation, and my membership of an organization). My question is are these documents enough to get me a visa?Problem is I dont have a car or mortgage and I am a single girl (I might look suspicious). I am very very nervous as I cant cancel the round ticket and the accommodation. Going to NYC is my life long dream too, I would be crushed if I dont get to go. What are my chances?Can anyone advice me what I can do more to increase my chances?Perhaps suggestion of more documents??
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It looks like you have a steady job, especially in a 'western' country, so I think your chances of being approved a visa is extremely high. The biggest fear the US government has about a foreign visitor is the visitor would overstay the visa and not leave and work as an illegal. I don't see why you want to become an illegal in the US when you're a registered nurse in a free country just like th US.



Read more discussion :