Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ms Aileen Therese Alova , a nursing personnel of Philippines Govt. I am a Doctor . Anyone can help me

Ms Aileen Therese Alova , a nursing personnel of Philippines Govt. I am a Doctor . Anyone can help me ?
In 1997 I met her in Jakarta in F P seminer . She is like my daughter . I have lost her address. At that time she was a Staff nurse in any Govt. Hospital in Philippines , Can you help me ?
Family - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Have you tried to contact the hospital in the Philippines? Maybe leave your info. Is she american or philipino. Do you know if they have a nurses union. If so maybe you can contact them and ask if they could forward a message. Good Luck I hope you find her.
2 :
I am married to her. Why are you asking about her? She now lives in California.
3 :
there are a lot of nurses in the Philippines and a lot of govt hospitals. is she in manila? you can contact the govt hospitals and inquire about her. for sure, they have the company records. goodluck! :)
4 :
She have migrated already. Did you know what hospital??



Read more discussion :