Thursday, June 14, 2012

Do I have a good chance at top colleges

Do I have a good chance at top colleges?
Hey guys my GPA is 3.95 unweighted and my sats are 2240 do I have a chance for colleges like harvard, yale, princeton, duke, cornell? My extra is Fresh-International club, marching band, taekwondo(2nd degree), and eco club I also worked for my fathers ac company and was able to fix an a/c it was pertty cool. soph- international club, marching band, eco club, and sax choir. I also performed a solo for my concet band during all state concert band. junior- International club- treasure, NHS- secretary, eco club, vica, interact club, and volunteer at library, hospital, and nursing home. Also did track Senior year- inernational club- treasure, NHS- vice president, eco club, vica-treasure, interact club, and volunteer at library, hospital, and nursing home. Also did track Do I have a good chance at cornell? What other colleges do I have a good chance for? What can I do for my application to pop out into the eyes of those that read it and will want to accept me? Like what other activities?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You are qualified to enter the crap shoot for all these colleges, and you'll probably have a 20% chance at each of them. You're a senior now, so there's nothing you can "add" to your application that would actually improve it. If you get rejected from all those colleges, you might choose to either take a gap year and go abroad saving children in Africa or take a post-graduate year at a prep school, applying again after that year.


Read more discussion :