Sunday, August 28, 2011

What is a good Christmas song to sing at a concert

What is a good Christmas song to sing at a concert?
I'm in my high school's choir and in December, we'll be doing concerts at nursing homes and at my school. I've always been too afraid to sing a solo, but this year, I'm gonna face my stage fright fears and just do it. So I want some suggestions on what Christmas song I should sing. It can't be a too uncommon song bc I have to buy it karaoke somewhere. I'm a soprano, but I'd rather not sing anything that was too high...Other than that, any suggestions are welcome. THANKS!
Performing Arts - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It would most definately have to be one that you are familar with or most comfortable with. A few of my favorites are "what child is this" and "O Holy Night" (which is good for a soprano). If there is an issue of having a religous song being sung, "I'll be home for christmas" is good so is "white christmas". Good luck, and remember to have fun!!!
2 :
Silent Night. Oh and I like your avatar ('tis very beautiiful :-)


 Read more discussion :