Thursday, July 1, 2010

What should I name my project

What should I name my project?
My friend and I are putting on a music project this summer. It will be a compilation of high school and college musicians from our high school. We will prepare solo small ensemble works and perform them at local nursing homes (as well as maybe the hospital and other local facilities). I'm hoping we can come up with something simple and catchy. Our town is also called Oswego if that helps with any names. I'm hoping for something simple, catchy, and memorable, so we can use it again in the future. The only thing I have come up with so far is "Music Meets Oswego." Perhaps "The Oswego Music Project," but that seems to bland. Any and all advice is openly accepted! Thanks!
Performing Arts - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What first prompted my interest in your narrative is that you began with "My friend and I . . . " which is correct, but usually forgotten by many on this board. I suggest you use your initial name of "Music Meets Oswego." It's short and to the point.




Read more discussion :