Saturday, March 7, 2009

Obama supporters, Can you explain what these quotes from Obama's book mean

Obama supporters, Can you explain what these quotes from Obama's book mean?
“In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school” “I studied the Koran..” ” I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER’S RACE” “The emotion between the races could never be pure….. the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart.” “I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites” How am I taking anything out of context? I asked for supporters of Obama to explain what he was saying. I NEVER offered my oppinion of what they meant. Those in support of Obama that answered this are as defensive as someone who pulls out their race card. My point was definatly proven.
Elections - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Basically..... white people suck.
2 :
Don't waste your time man, His supporters would follow him even if he confessed to murder. He is PERFECT in their eyes.
3 :
and you wonder why people say he is a racist! lol,how much do you need.nothing could be better than his own words.
4 :
He hates his white mother,Why because she is white.......
5 :
Obama and many other colored people hate the White race.
6 :
I've read the Koran too. Im not into religion crap, but I would say it is a better book to live your life by than the bible. Maybe you should educate yourself! ..and stop taking things out of text.
7 :
why are you taking Obama's words out of context? what ever point that you are trying to make, you have failed miserably
8 :
man some people are ignorant. The book is about how growing up barack came to reconcile being of mixed heritage. "Dreams from my Father", pertains to that conflict in his youth, and how he came to resolve it. He writes about how he romanticized the life of his absent black father who he never knew and resented his mother, and how growing up changed his views on things. Read the book. Don't just find a few quotes that describe a conflict he felt at the age of 13 and pass it off as views he holds right now. He wrote the book to document how he came to reconcile the issue of race in his life. Inspirations that had a profound affect on him. Read the book.
9 :
Obama, like many other black are racists towards any other race but their own. But the damn double standard we have doesn't allow for blacks to be "racists". Blacks can say whatever they want about the white race and no one will even notice. Now if a white person makes a racist remark towards blacks all hell breaks loose. Just for kicks, imagine that Hillary Clinton was half black (but looked more white than black) and she had written a book in which she would say "I ceased to advertise my mother's black race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that I was integrating myself to blacks" Or that she "found animosity against my mother's black race" The media would jump on it like flies to dung. But no, the media loves Mr. Obama (who the hell knows why), that guy is such a fake. Anyway, bottom line, he is a racist black that shouldn't even be running for office. Any white person with similar views towards the black race would never be allowed to run for president.
10 :
The quotes are true. The man is racist. Of course he is not going to broadcast that, AGAIN. David Duke even tried to minimize his racism and he was KKK.


 Read more discussion :